Dice Roller History:
November 2013 (v3.0 alpha)
- Based on FileMaker Pro 12
- Added compatibility with all current Mac and Window operating systems
- Started to add a few new systems to the list...
July 2004 (v2.0)
- Added compatibility with FileMaker 7
- FUZION difficulty scale mechanics improved
- Remembers window positions when exited
- You can now have multiple dice windows open -- each window will
display separate results
- Windows now have appropriate titles
- Window titles can be changed
- Improved the HERO Dice:
- Added individual die results display
- Added custom Killing Damage Stun die sides (for house rule Stun
- Added Killing Damage Stun Multipliers
- Added optional OCV/DCV hit calculation display
- Improved error checking (so you can't roll -3.7 dice)
- Added dice roller for Storyteller (White Wolf)
- Added dice roller for d20
- Added modifiers (plus and multiply) to the generic dice section
- Fixed some minor bugs throughout
- Added individual die results dialog for many sections that did not
already display the results (i.e. ShadowRun displays the results, now
the general dice section can too).
- Corrected some game company URL's and logos
- Fixed several typos.
June 2002 (v1.3)
- Added OSX version!
- Added the required licence.
- Added compatibility with FileMaker 5.5.
- Added 'hand over' functions to all buttons.
- Corrected copyright for Fudge.
- Extensive improvement to the HERO Dice:
- Obtained permission from Hero Games to use "Fred" graphic.
- Updated "Fred" icon throughout.
- Updated dice mechanics for Hero 5th Edition.
- Added a fourth dice section.
- Added 'natural body' counter to killing attacks for figuring Penetrating
- Added dice roller for GURPS.
- Added dice roller for Decipher's Star Trek (CODA System) RPG.
- Fixed some minor bugs in the ShadowRun dice.
June 2001 (v1.2):
- Added this Read Me file.
- Added copyright information.
- Added dice roller for Dominion Rules, at the request of Dominion Games.
- Added more error correction to dice rollers.
- Cleaned up and improved D6 dice roller.
- Created splash screen.
- Retooled index page.
- Retooled user interface throughout.
- Added Prefs for changing background color and button bar color.
May 2001 (V1.1):
- Added dice roller for Realms of Wonder, at the request of Action Studios.
- Added dice roller for Fudge, at the request of some users.
- Extensive improvement to FUZION dice:
- Added user modifiable difficulty scales.
- Added individual dice results fields.
- Cleaned up user interface:
- Added 'icon' to Dice image to better represent clickable object
- Other minor cosmetic fixes.
- Added Initiative to Shadowrun Dice.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Added Preferences Option to remember last used dice.
- Removed beta timer.
April 2001 (v1.0):
- Dice roller for D20 (although I have to buy a D20 game first).
- Some feedback from Fudge players; especially some Help text.
©2013 Tony Moller (email@example.com)